Arts & Crafts
Each weekday afternoon students will engage in art workshops excluding Wednesday when they will take part in a full day excursion.
The workshops provide a creative focus for those students who have an interest in art and creative design. They will include working with acrylics, pastel, water colours and pencils as well as exploring a variety of skills and techniques connected with Fine Art. Students will also have the opportunity to explore silk painting,
printing techniques, modroc sculptures, batik, fabric painting and felt making. Workshops can be tailored to meet individual needs and will work for students with some experience or students with little or no experience in Art. All art materials are provided.
- Full board (3 daily meals) and lodging in college accommodation in a single or twin room*
- Indoor and outdoor sport activities
- Evening entertainment
- Full day excursion every Wednesday and Saturday
- 24 hour supervision
- Coursework and stationery materials are provided
- The weekly fees are based on Sunday arrivals and Sunday departures
*Students who do not require accommodation and will be staying with a guardian or family in Northampton should contact the college directly for a day fee.