Each weekday afternoon students will engage in tennis lessons off-site at the County Lawn Tennis Club, excluding Wednesday when they will take part in a full day excursion.
This course is aimed at tennis players of all ability levels. Students will work in ability groups and lessons are available from beginner to competent player. All lessons are taken by professional tennis coaches. Sessions include basic technical tuition on all strokes as well as looking at the tactical side of the game and training for fitness and dexterity. Tennis numbers are restricted so book early to guarantee a place. Tennis racquets are provided or you can bring your own.
“Even though I wasn’t very good at tennis I improved a lot! I would recommend others to try it.”
- Full board (3 daily meals) and lodging in college accommodation in a single or twin room*
- Indoor and outdoor sport activities
- Evening entertainment
- Full day excursion every Wednesday and Saturday
- 24 hour supervision
- Coursework and stationery materials are provided
- The weekly fees are based on Sunday arrivals and Sunday departures
*Students who do not require accommodation and will be staying with a guardian or family in Northampton should contact the college directly for a day fee.